L'automitrailleuse lourde painted in a two-colour camouflage pattern avec olive green disruptive stripes over the dark yellow base colour. Le véhicule est de la collection de Patrick Storto.
- Sd.Kfz. 234/3 s.Pz.Späh.Wg.
- Scale model avec excellent detail.
- Bon choix de sujet, the Sd.Kfz. 234/3 is unique in this scale.
- Intermediate level of difficulty, 47 parts.
- Very good casting quality. There was no problem avec airholes ou resin bubbles. A few rivets were cast as pinholes, but the reviewer did not consider this a significant problem.
- The kit is reminiscent of the Matchbox Sd.Kfz. 234/2 (Puma), but closer inspection reveals more accurate detailing in the resin kit.
- The illustrated instructions were helpful, but not always clear in regards to the exact positioning of some parts. The open fighting compartment is difficult to model correctly without reference to a photo of the interior du véhicule.
- Good value for money.
- Compatible avec Fujimi, Matchbox, Nitto, et VAC-U-CAST.
- The gunner's seat required some work, it may not have been cast correctly.
- The front roof plate seemed much to big, et the reviewer decided to replace it avec a piece of sheet plastic.
- The gun mounting had to be filed et adjusted to achieve a good fit.
- The wheels proved difficult to align avec one another, et some fidgeting was required. The model turned out a bit wobbly at first, but the situation was easily corrected by rubbing the véhicule over fine sandpaper until the bottom surfaces of the wheels were even.
- Decals are not included, they will have to be scrounged from another kit, stenciled or painted by hand.
- Scale model kits of open-topped fighting véhicules really call for crew figurines to complete the scene. Milicast offers separate figurines d'équipage de véhicule in this scale, et it might have been a good idea to include them in the kit.
The finished kit is a solid et well crafted model of the Sd.Kfz. 234/3 armoured car, a valuable addition to any model collection.
Pour plus d'informations, veuillez contacter les éditeurs de la revue Military Miniatures Magazine au Miniatures Forum.